You can return items in their original condition within 31 days after delivery. The return label is available for you in your account during this time.
Here's how to return an item:
1. Log into your account with your username and password.
2. You can view all your orders under 'Orders & Returns'. Select the correct order and choose to 'Return' an item. Next, pick the items you want and explain why you wish to return them.
3. Now, you can download the return label PDF file, save it to your computer and print it out.
4. Put the items back in their original packaging, place them in the box and add the return slip. Please seal the parcel safely and stick it on the return label.
5. Post your item(s) at the next available Evri shop and keep the mailing receipt. We'll pay your return shipping fee. Click here to find your nearest Evri drop-off point.
If you do not have a printer, you can go to the "Orders and Returns" section in your customer account. Then choose the option "Use your return barcode on your phone" for the order you wish to return and a return barcode will be sent to your email address.
Evri will scan the barcode on your phone at the return drop-off point and print off a return label for you.
You'll be reimbursed as soon as your return shipment arrives at our logistics centre. As a rule, it takes 10 working days after posting your return. Please note that, in rare cases, it might take a few more days after receiving the return confirmation for the refund to appear on your account.
Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
Please click here for information on how to return more than one order in the same parcel.